Why Is Everyone Obsessed with Singing?
There is no person on this planet who does not like singing. Humans are so obsessed with singing. We feel good when we sing, and we feel good when we hear someone singing.
Why Is Everyone Obsessed With Singing?
There are a lot of genres in singing. Some are silent, prayer songs, romantic songs, cheerful songs, rock songs and many more. Different people like different types of songs.
The taste of music may vary, but everyone likes to sing. Have you ever wondered why is everyone obsessed with singing?
Today we will discuss the facts behind why everyone is obsessed with singing?
Have you ever heard a song and felt like it touches your feelings?
Have you ever heard a song and felt motivated?
Have you ever heard a song and cried?
Have you ever heard a song and danced to the fullest?
Yes, the answer to every question asked above is Yes!
Singing has a lot of emotional benefits.
- Singing is nature’s anti-depressant. When you sing your body releases endorphins. Endorphin is the hormone that makes you feel happy.
- Singing can boost your mood, make you feel good.
- Singing also relieves you and relaxes your mind from the daily stress that it bears. It reduces the release of cortisol, the hormone responsible for tension.
- Singing improves the oxygen supply as your lungs inhale more oxygen. This also improves oxygenated blood flow throughout the body.
- The Alzheimer’s Society has started “Singing for the brain service” for people suffering from Alzheimer.
Singing is closely connected with the emotional occupancy of people. And this might be a reason why people are obsessed with singing a lot.
Social and Physical Benefits
Singing has plenty of emotional benefits. Also, it has plenty of social and physical benefits too.
- Singing boosts your confidence. When you sing in front of your friends or family and get compliments for it, it amplifies your confidence.
- Singing has an impact on your social life too. When you sing with your friends on karaoke nights, while camping, travelling on a bus, etc. it strengthens your bonding.
- Also, the ability to appreciate others is a good quality that singing develops in you. You always appreciate other singers for their performance or even for performing better.
- This is my favourite, singing actually helps you sleep well. Singing strengthens your throat muscles which result in reduced snoring!
- Singing is a great workout for the lungs. When you sing your lungs inhale more oxygen, they work faster, which helps in improving lung health and aerobic capacity.
We have discussed a lot of benefits that singing provides us. All from emotional to social.
The one thing which stays above all is, it makes us feel good!
After knowing all these benefits your urge to learn singing is definitely increased. What if you get a chance to learn singing from one of the finest singers in Bollywood?
We can interest you with that chance. An exclusive singing course by Shaan sir could be your chance to learn singing.
Can you list some other benefits of singing?
Tell us in the comments below.